Sixpence None The Richer
Kiss Me
Kiss me out of the bearded barley.
Nightly, beside the green, green grass.
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.
Oh, kiss me
beneath the milky twilight.
Lead me out on the moonlit floor.
Lift your open hand.
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance,
silver moon's sparkling.
So kiss me.
Kiss me down by the broken tree house.
Swing me high upon its hanging tire.
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat.
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map.
2 comentários:
Escolha errada, minha querida.
A sua é esta:
"Os teus olhos são cor de pólvora e o teu cabelo é o rastilho
O teu modo de andar é uma forma eficaz de atrair sarilho
A tua silhueta é um mistério da criação
E sobretudo tens cara de anjo mau
Cara de anjo mau, tu deitas tudo a perder
Basta um olhar teu e o chão começa a ceder
Cara de anjo mau, contigo é fácil cair
Quem te ensinou a ser sempre a última a rir?
Que posso eu fazer ao ver-te acenar a ferida universal?
Que posso eu desejar ao avistar tão delicioso mal?
Que posso eu parecer quando me sinto fora de mim?
Que posso eu tentar senão ir até ao fim?
Cara de anjo mau, tu deitas tudo a perder
Basta um olhar teu e o chão começa a ceder
Cara de anjo mau, contigo é fácil cair
Quem te ensinou a ser sempre a última a rir?
Por ti mandava arranjar os dentes e comprava um colchão
Por ti mandava embora o gato por quem tenho tanta afeição
Por ti deixava de meter o dedo no meu nariz
Por ti eu abandonava o meu País
Cara de anjo mau, tu deitas tudo a perder
Basta um olhar teu e o chão começa a ceder
Cara de anjo mau, contigo é fácil cair
Quem te ensinou a ser sempre a última a rir?"
M
Na praia do Gigi deve haver falta do que fazer... (e eu própria devia estar era a trabalhar.)
A essa - música que, sabe bem, que eu acho muita graça - respondo eu com uma que sei que odeia, não é verdade, m... estre?
E, por hoje, é tudo que me vou dedicar a outras escritas. Quer escrever? Faça um blog seu.
Anouk
I'm sorry for the times that I made you scream
for the times that I killed your dreams
for the times that I made your whole world rumble
for the times that I made you cry
for the times that I told you lies
for the times that I watched and let you stumble
It's too bad, but that's me
what goes around comes around, you'll see
that I can carry the burden of pain
'cause it ain't the first time that a man goes insane
and when I spread my wings to embrace him for life
I'm suckin' out his love, 'cause I, I'll never be nobody's wife
I'm sorry for the times that I didn't come home
left you lyin' in that bed alone
was flyin' high in the sky when you needed my shoulder
you're like a stone hangin' round my neck, see
cut it loose before it breaks my back, see
I've gotta say what I feel before I grow older
I'm sorry but I ain't gonna change my ways
you know I've tried but I'm still the same
I've got to do it my own way
It's too bad, but hey, that's me
what goes around comes around, you'll see
that I can carry the burden of pain
'cause it ain't the first time that a man goes insane
and when I spread my wings to embrace him for life
I'm suckin' out his love, I, I'll never be nobody's wife
It's too bad, but hey, that's me
what goes around comes around, you'll see
that I can carry the burden of pain
'cause it ain't the first time that a man goes insane
and when I spread my wings to embrace him for life
I'm suckin' out his love, I, I'll never be nobody's wife
Enviar um comentário