Eu podia ter escrito isto. Mas também podia ser parte nisto.
"Dan: Didn't fancy my sandwiches?
Alice: Don't eat fish.
Dan: Why not?
Alice: Fish piss in the sea.
Dan: So do children.
Alice: Don't eat children either. "
"Dan: It's not safe out there.
Alice: Oh, and it's safe in here? "
"Dan: You love her like a dog loves its owner.
Larry: And the owner loves the dog for so doing.
Dan: You'll hurt her. You'll never forgive her.
Larry: Of course I'll forgive her. I *have* forgiven her. Without forgiveness we're savages. You're drowning. "
"Anna: Why are you dressed?
Larry: Because I think you may be about to leave me and I don't want to be wearing a dressing gown."
"Alice: No one will ever love you as much as I do. Why isn't love enough?"
"Alice: How can one man be so endlessly disappointing?
Dan: That's my charm."
" Anna: I don't kiss strange men.
Dan: Neither do I."
"Anna: I'm sorry you're...
Larry: Don't say it! Don't you fucking say you're too good for me. I am, but don't say it"
"Larry - Alice, tell me something that's true.
Alice: Lying's the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - but it's better if you do."
"Dan: At six, we stand round the computer and read the next day's page, make final changes, put in a few euphemisms to amuse ourselves...
Alice: Such as?
Dan: "He was a convivial fellow" - meaning he was an alcoholic. "He valued his privacy" - gay. "He enjoyed his privacy" - raging queen.
Alice: What would my euphemism be?
Dan: She was... disarming.
Alice: That's not a euphemism.
Dan: Yes, it is. "
E isto podia mesmo ser eu...
"Larry: So Anna tell me your bloke wrote a book. Any good?
Alice: Of course.
Larry: It's about you isn't it?
Alice: Some of me.
Larry: Oh, What did he leave out?
Alice: The Truth"
"Alice: I'm not a whore.
Larry: I wouldn't pay."
"Alice: Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words.
Larry: You don't know the first thing about love, because you don't understand compromise. "
"Larry: Is he a good fuck?
Anna: Don't do this.
Larry: Just answer the question! Is he good?
Anna: Yes.
Larry: Better than me?
Anna: Different. Larry: Better?
Anna: Gentler.
Larry: What does that mean?
Anna: You know what it means.
Larry: Tell me!
Anna: No.
Larry: I treat you like a whore?
Anna: Sometimes.
Larry: Why would that be?"
"Larry: You still pissing about on the net?
Dan: Not recently.
Larry: I wanted to kill you.
Dan: I thought you wanted to fuck me.
Larry: Don't get lippy."
"Larry - Are you flirting with me?
Alice: Maybe.
Larry: Are you allowed to flirt with me?
Alice: Sure.
Larry: Really?
Alice: No, I'm not. I'm breaking all the rules.
Larry: You're mocking me!"
"Dan: Do you have any children?
Anna: No.
Dan: Would you like some?
Anna: Yes, but not today."
"Anna: : I don't want trouble.
Dan: I'm not trouble.
Anna: You're taken.
Dan: I've got to see you.
Anna: Tough.
Dan: You... KISSED me!
Anna: What are you - TWELVE?"
"Dan: What's so great about the truth? Try lying for a change, it's the currency of the world"
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário